New Vicon Fanex 764 6 Rotor Heavy duty Tedders
The Fanex 554, 684, 764 904 and 1124 are designed to perform perfectly in all crop conditions, with a minimum of non-productive maintenance required and with diminished transport dimensions. Featuring a heavy duty fully closed headstock this machine will fit perfectly into the operation of professional farmers, looking for a strong, effective, and versatile tedder.
These tedders are fitted with a high performance driveline combination. The complete driveline is maintenance-free, and offers highly reliable transfer of power, combined with extremely compact transport dimensions thanks to a winning combination of u-joints and finger clutch joints (Fanex 764, 904 and 1124).
- Maintenance-free driveline and strong ProLine gearboxes.
- Strong driveline, sturdy u-joints on the inside rotors and flexible HexaLink finger clutch on outside rotors (Fanex 764, 904 and 1124).
- Compact transport and storage dimension – storage height is below 3.45m
- Strong and sturdy design with closed V-shaped central unit.
- Central adjustment for border spreading keeping the crop inside the field.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- New headland kit for easy turning on headlands.